Albuquerque Collegiate is looking for high capacity, energetic, and passionate individuals to join our growing team. Be a part of history, apply today.
Openings for the 2019-2020 School Year:
- Student Supports Coordinator– for immediate hire, full-time position, $65,000 annual salary, special education license required, or general education license with willingness to pursue a special education certification
Anticipated Openings for the 2020-2021 School Year:
Positions for the 2020-20201 school year will be posted in late Fall. Any applicants that are interested in joining the Albuquerque Collegiate team can send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate an intent to apply. Our team anticipates that teaching positions will be available for kindergarten-3rd grade teachers.
Top 5 Reasons to Work at Albuquerque Collegiate:
- A culture and environment where everyone is collaboratively working toward the same goal. We recruit the brightest, most committed, and most capable teachers all dedicated to providing the best education for our scholars.
- Unparalleled professional development. Teachers receive targeted, relevant, and strategic professional development that focuses on lesson execution, data analysis, and school culture.
- We are constantly working to improve the program and ourselves. Albuquerque Collegiate teachers and staff study high-performing schools and participate in professional development sessions with trainers from across the country so that we can continue to learn from best practices and always think about how we can get better as a team and as a school.
- We opened in August 2018 with kindergarten and first grade, and we are adding a grade every year. You have the opportunity to be part of a team that is working to create a proof point school in New Mexico.
- Through exhaustive and highly selective recruitment efforts, extensive summer training, weekly professional development, and regular observations with feedback, Albuquerque Collegiate teachers are part of a professional learning environment that facilitates growth and a commitment to building the best school possible.