Albuquerque Collegiate is looking for high capacity, energetic, and passionate individuals to join our growing team. Be a part of history, apply today.
Positions for the 2020-2021 School Year:
All staffing positions for the 2020-2021 school year are currently filled. However, we are always accepting resumes. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest and we will contact you if any positions become available.
Top 5 Reasons to Work at Albuquerque Collegiate:
- A culture and environment where everyone is collaboratively working toward the same goal. We recruit the brightest, most committed, and most capable teachers all dedicated to providing the best education for our scholars.
- Unparalleled professional development. Teachers receive targeted, relevant, and strategic professional development that focuses on lesson execution, data analysis, and school culture.
- We are constantly working to improve the program and ourselves. Albuquerque Collegiate teachers and staff study high-performing schools and participate in professional development sessions with trainers from across the country so that we can continue to learn from best practices and always think about how we can get better as a team and as a school.
- We opened in August 2018 with kindergarten and first grade, and we are adding a grade every year. You have the opportunity to be part of a team that is working to create a proof point school in New Mexico.
- Through exhaustive and highly selective recruitment efforts, extensive summer training, weekly professional development, and regular observations with feedback, Albuquerque Collegiate teachers are part of a professional learning environment that facilitates growth and a commitment to building the best school possible.