Albuquerque Collegiate is looking for high capacity, energetic, and passionate individuals to join our Founding Team. Be a part of history, apply today.
Current Openings- 2018-2019 School Year:
- Student Supports Coordinator
(Position available to start January 2019)
Top 5 Reasons to Teach at Albuquerque Collegiate:
- A culture and environment where everyone is collaboratively working toward the same goal. We recruit the brightest, most committed, and most capable teachers all dedicated to providing the best education for our scholars.
- Unparalleled professional development. Teachers receive targeted, relevant, and strategic professional development that focuses on lesson execution, data analysis, and school culture.
- We are constantly working to improve the program and ourselves. Albuquerque Collegiate teachers and staff study high-performing schools and participate in professional development sessions with trainers from across the country so that we can continue to learn from best practices and always think about how we can get better as a team and as a school.
- We opened in August 2018 with kindergarten and first grade, and we are adding a grade every year. You have the opportunity to be part of a team that is working to create a proof point school in New Mexico.
- Through exhaustive and highly selective recruitment efforts, extensive summer training, weekly professional development, and regular observations with feedback, Albuquerque Collegiate teachers are part of a professional learning environment that facilitates growth and a commitment to building the best school possible.