Join Our Team
At Albuquerque Collegiate, we firmly believe that demographics do not determine destiny and that access to a truly excellent education is a civil right. We are working everyday to prove what is possible for our South Valley community and provide our scholars with a game-changing education.
At Albuquerque Collegiate, we know highly supported teachers are the number one predictor of student success. As such, we coach and invest in our teachers so that they can help our scholars achieve at the highest levels. Are you ready to join our team of game-changers?
Positions for the 2024-2025 School Year:
- K, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Grade Co-Teacher (Job Description)
- Elementary Enrichment Teacher (Job Description)
- 5th-6th Grade Middle School Content-Specific Teacher (Job Description)
All applicants must apply using the application form. Apply by March 22, 2024 for priority consideration for the 2024-2025 school year.
Top Reasons to Work at Albuquerque Collegiate:
- Culture of Collaboration. We build a culture and environment where the brightest, most committed, and capable teachers work together to provide the best education for our scholars.
- Unparalleled Professional Development. Teachers receive targeted, relevant, and strategic professional development that focuses on lesson execution, data analysis, and school culture.
- Continuous Improvement. Albuquerque Collegiate teachers and staff constantly learn from the best within our state and throughout the country to identify and improve our practice.
- Show What’s Possible. We opened in August 2018 with kindergarten and first grade and are adding a new grade every year with the explicit purpose of showing what’s possible for South Valley students.